Saturday, September 8, 2007

Up at 5am

Happy Weekend! I'm sure everyone had a long week this week and is welcoming the time off to spend with family and friends as much as I am. Andrew and I went to eat last night around 9pm at our favorite restaurant-Dale's. It's not much on looks, but it's superb on taste. It's a "mom and pop" restaurant that's been located on a main strip in Southaven for over 50 years. The vegetables are to die for, and the service is usually wonderful. We went to Target with full tummies where they had scrapbooking materials for 1.00! I'm not a scrapbooker, but I do like making some of my own artsy stuff so we stocked up! So fun!

I actually slept until 5:15 this morning. I lay in the bed for 20 minutes, wide awake, trying to decide if I really wanted to look at the clock or not. My fear was it would be 3am and I'd have hours to go before I could see the light of day. I was so excited to see it was after 5! Oh the life of a night shift worker!

Mom's surgery went wonderfully! She says it's like she never even had surgery. She had a little nausea from the anesthesia the first night, but was doing so great the next morning, the doctor released her. How in the world will she tolerate 3 weeks off work in no pain? ;)

Kacie and I are going shopping today! Yay! We're looking for wedding stuff and home decor stuff. It should be a lot of fun! I told her to get here around noon, thinking it would be 11am or so when I would wake up (my theory was I probably wouldn't go to bed until 5 or 6). Now I'm wishing I'd told her to be here at 9am! Anyway, it should be lots of fun. We're all going to mom and dad's for dinner tonight. Good times, good times!

I'm not really sure how many people read my blog. I think 3 people. lol. Kacie, Hilary, and Deda (when she can remember the address). So here's a huge thank you to my fellow bloggers and blog readers! :)

Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin