Thursday, August 21, 2008

Photo Session

Today Drew was in THE best mood-that is, until the grandparents and his daddy came home to play with him. However, while he WAS in a good mood we took lotsa pictures. :) They'll probably all look alike to most of you, but the family who reads the blog will enjoy them!





I love this one. My sweet boy. :)



Mid huge laugh



I start back to work prn (as needed) on the 31st. I'm nervous but excited at the same time. I work with the most incredible group of people, and I've missed them SO much during my 4 months away. It'll be great to see them at least one day a week and get back to my nursing stuff. I need to brush up on my IVs. Wouldn't you love to volunteer to be my first patient to stick in 4 months? Just leave a comment to sign up.

5 comments:

theglenns556 said...

Can we volunteer people to be stuck??

Mark and Mandy said...

I'm not volunteering! Just commenting in general...I'm unbelieveably jealous of your professional pictures! I really wanted more of that "unposed" style...they're priceless! I'm sure you're having as hard a time as I am deciding! I have made several lists and have been obsessing over it! We're basically spending a fortune! These pictures are precious too! Don't you love when they smile!!!

Audra Laney said...

Sure Nikki! Do you have a hit list? ha!

Mandy- When I was looking at your pictures, I thought, "That's the kind of pictures I wanna get at our next shoot!" And, yes, when he smiles my world melts!

Shannon said...

You're nervous after only 4 months of being out of work? I'm terrified whenever I do go back...it's been 2 YEARS!!! Yikes! I might have to go back to school:)

Sweet pictures. He's growing!!

Hilary said...

prayers for your first day back. Love the pics of Drew. what a sweetie!!

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin