Monday, September 29, 2008

When autotrader doesn't work...

2006 Chevrolet Silverado and other C/K1500 4x4 Crew Cab LT

$18,000/39K miles

Loaded minus leather, green, great condition! Only selling so we can have a family vehicle I can drive!!






*From the hubs: This is a 2006 Crew Cab Chevy Silverado Z71 that has 39000 highway miles on it from traveling to and from work. I put a new K&N air filter in it not too long ago and helps with the gas and RPM's. Truck is in excellent shape! Asking 18000. If you have any questions about the truck feel free to email me or call my phone. Additional information on the truck is as follows: * Bose sound system * Satellite radio and Onstar equipped * Running boards * Bedliner * Cloth seats * Audio controls on the steering wheel * Towing package * Z71 package * Non Smoker *


4 comments:

Laura said...

Nick truck! It is huge!! Is that what you drive? It's funny, you are selling a vehicle and we just bought one. I have pics of my new CRV on my blog. I love it, except it needs a radio.

Unknown said...

Hi friend!! So good to see you the other day. We are selling our "family vehicle" if yall are in the market. Fully loaded Yukon, black, leather, DVD player. I think it is a 2005...but I can find out for sure! $12,000 OBO.

Love you and Drew!!

Unknown said...

oops it is a 2004!

Anonymous said...

Andrew, just happened to come across your post and thought you might be interested in the services offered by my website LemonFree.com.

It's basically autotrader.com, but its free.

If you decide to use it and have any feedback please send it my way at dlegal@lemonfree.com

Cheers,
Dan

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin