Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I think I should retitle my blog "Little Pictures with the Laneys" since all I ever post anymore are pictures! I apologize; a certain someone doesn't allow me a lot of time to do much more!

Today is Drew's first Halloween, and we'll be staying inside. We did trunk-or-treat at church Wednesday night instead.

I would love to take him out, but he's a) no longer happy in his costume, b) not going to eat the candy, and c) going to hate the cold. So--we're handing out candy to trick-or-treaters instead! You've all seen the lion costume, but have you been formally introduced to McCutie? (Sorry for the crooked pictures. I still haven't learned how to edit on blogger--is that possible?)


Move over, McDreamy. McCutie's runnin' this show! He's going to be performing your appendectomy today.







His hand dexterity isn't top notch, but he's got his head control down to an art!


And he wakes.... :) More to blog later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the next to the last picture. His eyes look beautiful!

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin