Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Booty Scoot Boogie?



I always lay Drew on his activity mat in the morning while I eat, check emails, etc for the day. We've done this since he was 2 weeks old without incident. He's only a few feet from me, but I can't see him because of the couch. He was continually laughing and playing after the music automatically turned off this morning. Since he was still happy, I continued to get things checked off my "internet to do list." Well, when I walked over there, this is what I found.




He was, apparently, very proud of himself! I guess he just scooted his little booty all over the mat until he got to the carpet. Smart little fella. ;) Must take after his mommy. ha ha!




I'm enjoying motherhood more and more every day. I'm loving that he can watch me & follow me across a room with his eyes, recognize my voice, and actually pick up things he wants. We're on the brink of belly laughs! Loooove those!

3 comments:

Wade said...

That last picture is my favorite! What a great smile he has! To me, fatherhood reached a whole new level once Tate started to get excited every time I came home from work - it's now the highlight of my day!

Happy Turkey Day!

Lori said...

His smiles steal my heart!!

Andrew, Audra & Drew said...

Thanks Wade. Yeah, Andrew's favorite thing is when Drew laughs when he plays with him.

And he steals my heart, too. :)

Thank you!

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin