1. Dr. Herren has a Harry Potter bag that he brings to work. (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)
2. I can always think of random things about myself until it's time to write down random things about myself.
3. I can clean and reassemble a breast pump faster than an army guard could assemble his gun.
4. If you have a cough, put Vicks Vapor rub on the bottom of your feet with socks over them. It will stop the cough! This is especially useful when you're pregnant and very limited on what you can take. That's experience speaking, if you didn't catch that.
5. I love challenging myself to see if I can read Spanish signs in the hospital. I'm still pretty good!
6. My hair is falling out this week. I thought nothing of it until I was watching "The Doctors" on television the other day and they talked about this very subject and how it can mean you're unhealthy or have a tumor. Greaaat. I'm chalking it up to hormones.
7. One thing I look forward to when I quit breastfeeding: I can whiten my teeth!
8. I'm already listening to Christmas music on "The River." Sorry, Wade!
9. The other night I had a dream I was beautifully tan. Then I woke up and realized the closest I'll ever get to that is peeling skin from a burn.
10. My child is awake...again.