Sunday, April 26, 2009

Embracing Change

I'm usually not a person who embraces change without a fight unless it involves underwear or a wardrobe. However, I can now add one more area to my life in which change can be good: Drew's sleep!

If you're around us much, you know Drew only likes to either: nurse to sleep, bounce to sleep, or fall asleep in his car seat. He's never dozed off in a a baby swing, bouncer, highchair, etc like I see other kids doing in pictures. Well, apparently, one of you slipped something into his sweet potatoes and turkey meal because this kid has done a 180 in a matter of days. He's:

1. Fallen asleep in the park swing
2. Fallen asleep on my shoulder
3. Fallen asleep in the stroller
4. Awakened from a nap and just laid on my shoulder for a full 2 minutes--a first!

I don't know what caused the change, but this is one form of change of which I'm a fan!

No comments:

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin