Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Way Back WHENsday

I've seen this done on several blogs, so I thought I'd give it a whirl since I enjoy looking back into other people's lives as well!


Here I am about a week before our wedding in 2004 standing in the kitchen of our first apartment. It was under 400 sq feet, I kid you not. And we could not have been prouder. Can you tell? That's the kitchen right there...the whole thing. I was so excited that it was ours!


Andrew was so proud he decided to show me just how he was going to sit on the toilet when we got married. (Okay so he's not REALLY going here...but you could tell that cause his pants are pulled up. Whoops. He's gonna kill me.)


In all of its decorated glory!

Something I've learned: It's good to have a humble start so you always remember where you came from and who to give the glory to! (In my English book, you can end sentences with prepositions; it is perfectly acceptable.)

3 comments:

theglenns556 said...

Our first apartment was 500 square feet. The kitchen was so small we called it a "one butt kitchen" because only one butt at a time could fit in there. We lived there for two years and still talk fondly of the time spent there. Your pictures make me want to go back and scan some in of our first apartment. Stay tuned...

Kelly said...

Ahhh, the first apartment. Good times.

Hilary said...

aww..I was just thinking about this last night!! Deer steaks, coke and corn on the cob!

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin