Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Holed Up

My mom and I tried taking Drew to Target yesterday. It went pretty much like the Kohls trip, minus the explosive diaper. He was pitching a fit to get down; so, hoping to save myself more public embarrassment, I let him down in the toy aisle. It was free of kids.

Have a ball, Drew.


What was I thinking? My son wanted to head straight to the electronics (cords, hello?), and in the trip across the aisle (while Mom and I were chasing him), he ran out in front of two innocent bystanders and their cart. They slammed on their brakes and missed him. I apologized 15 times, but I got a look like, "Keep a handle on your kid."

Guess we're gonna stay holed up in the house until we learn the word "sit."

No comments:

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin