Friday, July 3, 2009

Prayer Warriors--You are Needed!

Sorry to my sweet readers for the lack of posting over the last few days. Life got the best of me! I have videos and pictures to upload over the weekend, but right now I want to ask for just a minute of your time.


The story of a little girl, Kate, has captivated me. How this family was at the water park a few days ago, went in for a check up on Kate's hand the next, and are presently standing next to the bed of their daughter who just had surgery for a malignant, aggressive brain tumor.

I . cannot. imagine.

Take a minute to read their story and their journal updates on their caring bridge site here

or

Visit their youtube video here.

Flood the gates of heaven with prayers. This family needs it.

No comments:

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin