- Peeing through the diaper only at naptime/bedtime
- Waking up after 30 min of nap
- Waking up after 40 min of nap
- Waking in the middle of the night
- Wanting only to be held while he slept
So how did we finally get to the nap instead of the catnap? It just happened on its own--no tears, no fighting! One morning he just slept past the 30 min mark, past the 40 min mark, and when he got to the hour mark I was worried sick; I had to go in and make sure he was still breathing! Since that day his naps are so much better!
I don't think Drew will ever be one of those lucky children who falls asleep over their toyboxes or in their highchairs, but I'm happy with a long nap!
So to those in the "bad sleeping child" situation, hang in there! One day it will just magically get better!