Thursday, July 30, 2009

So In Review...

I'm lazy. Unless I have an SD card slot, I really don't wanna take the time to hunt down the camera cord and upload photos the old fashioned way. That's so 1 year ago.

I finally found an SD slot in one of Andrew's laptops so I could upload stuff from (gasp) the past 2 weeks. I'll try and keep it brief. Well, as brief as 2 weeks can be:

Well, for starters we went to the zoo on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. So did every other Memphian and Memphisippian, but we had a ball. Oh, and I got sunburned. Even though we were only there 2 hours and I spent a majority of the time in the shade. No one else got anything. So it goes with fair skin!



Kacie & Judd joined us.



They got lots of practice in holding Drew and pushing the stroller...and in seeing him pitch an occassional fit.

Drew rode the carousel for the first time and LOVED it.

"Ride 'em, cowboy!"


One of 10 photos of me and Drew on the carousel. This is the only 1 of 10 which was not so close to my face that you can see the detail of my nose hairs. Andrew is all about up & personal photography.


For those who a little less computer savy and sometimes mistake videos for pictures (my dear Aunt Rita!), the above is a VIDEO. Click the play button. :)

While preggo took a potty break, Drew ran around like a crazy man near the fence while I snapped his picture. I like the way they turned out! I'm thinking I put them in white distressed frames.



Drew got tired and found a nice landing place. :)

That night we went out to eat. Had a ball. Got stuffed.


Dad & little man.

Kacie, Caroline, and I.




I thought this one of Dad and Drew was hilarious. They both looked off "into the distance" when I snapped the picture. Ha!


Here's my little buckaroo with his big boy shoes! I know the picture is blurry, but I still like it.


Is there anything better than dimply baby booty? I don't think so. (Why can't dimply booties and thighs look good on women, too?)


Mr. Macho Man is convinced he can lift and carry anything. His specialties include: picking up 2 liter bottles (not guaranteed to be fizzy later), pushing around full laundry baskets, and rearranging dining room chairs.


Oh, and this is just Drew sticking his tongue out at you. ;)

Whew. So that was a whirlwind of the last 2 weeks.

Hope all is well in your lives this week! We got a ton of rain with some tornadic activity mixed in today. Several business, houses, and cars damaged around here. Thankfully, we were safe from the storm. Drew is cutting his first molar. My poor baby. This is the first tooth he's ever been somewhat cranky about. Understandably! His gum is huge and red and swollen! Ack! How many more of these do we have to cut?!

We are in the process of weaning from breastfeeding right now. It's time! Drew is doing so well, but um...I think I'm going crazy. It never occurred to me that when I weaned Drew and my hormones changed that it just might affect more than my milk production! Let me spell it out for you: crazy cravings, moody, cry at the drop of a hat, and SLEEPY! And no, there's not another little one on the way!

Speaking of cravings, I'm off to dine on some cookies before bed. ;) And I think a late night coke is calling my name!

4 comments:

Kacie said...

Yay! Finally some pictures! That picture of me, you, and Caroline is blurry...I told you Judd is a terrible photog. lol! Love you!

Kelly said...

Cutie!

Hilary said...

Great pics! I've got to update my blog with a month of info! Not looking forward to that task.

Audra Laney said...

Yes, Hil! I'm waiting on that update!

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin