Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Stuff!

I'm back! I know you all have been checking my site constantly since I left on Friday wanting an update on my oh-so-interesting life. You can relax now because I'm back to quench your stalking desire! ;)

First of all, a HUGE "thank you" and an even "huger" I LOVE YOU to my wonderful, thoughtful hubby! I guess I made him feel terrible enough that I got in the vehicle the other day to see a beautiful new digital camera!! 7.1 megapixel. Automatic and manual controls. Image stabilization. 12x optical zoom. 2.5 inch LCD screen. It's awesome! Thanks, honey. You're the greatest. I take back all the nasty things I said about you on my last blog. ;)

So with a new camera, guess what I did all weekend? That's right. I took pictures of everything--even the most boring things, but it's helping me learn how to work all the controls.

We went swimming with Ms. Debbie and Jason on Saturday. It was my first time in a pool all year! So much fun. We had great food, great laughs, and lots of good times together. Ms. Debbie's scrapbooking talent amazes me! It actually inspired me to make invitations for Kacie's shower myself. Ms. Debbie gave me lots of advice on how to do them, so I'll post the finished product when it's completed. I love new projects! Thanks, Ms. Debbie!

By the way, there is a new member in our little compact family. Her name is Mixer. She's black and shiny and does everything I tell her to. She's so efficient and quiet. You won't believe where we got her! Lowe's sent out an ad saying she was worth so much less than she really is. My heart went out to her, and I just had to take her into a loving home. In all her glory...

And here's her first product (with a little assistance from my part)...

Triple layer chocolate dessert! I know you are salivating right now. :)

Check out these pictures I took in the last few days. Now, keep in mind I know VERY little about photography, and some of these are blurry and the focus is on the wrong object, they're too dark, etc, etc. But try and look past those "technicalities." ;)












They're not perfect in any way, but they were really exciting to take! More photos to surely come!

No comments:

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin