Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blog Stalker No More

Hello readers! I've been on an extended hiatus from work that I've really become accustomed to. If my house wouldn't get repo'ed, I probably would stay at home and continue this fun of being housewife extraordinaire. Back to reality...We got to visit the Delta this past weekend and see Kacie and Judd's renovated house. It looks so great! Check out her blog for updated pictures. I can't believe their wedding is just three months away! We spent lots of quality time with Andrew's mom and visited old friends. Good times.

I got to catch up with my friend Lori today via phone. Poor thing is 13 weeks pregnant, and has forgotten how it feels to not vomit (among other things) 4 times a day, at least. I told her it would all be worth it when she got her sweet baby in her arms! Nevertheless, she said most days she feels like a disgusting human. lol. I remind her constantly (which is probably becoming more annoying than anything else) that she needs to start a blog to depict her pregnancy woes to give all of us with baby fever a wake up call! If she included pictures of her misery, I would probably adopt. Alas, no Towell blog yet.

I'm coming out of the closet. That's right. No longer will I read someone's blog, forget whose it was, and scour my friend's friend's long lost cousin's page until I find the link again. I'm posting links to bloggers' sites I love to visit. It's either because their kids are adorable and they have funny stories, or the author is absolutely hilarious (See The Redwoods) or both.

Well, I guess I need to try and head for the bed so I'm not a complete useless human tomorrow! If I get up before noon, that'll be good. ;)

Leave me comments on my blog or in my chatbox, that is if anyone reads this anymore besides my husband...when I hound him to.

1 comment:

Lori T said...

HA! I don't think anyone (besides maybe a nurse) wants to read about my many woes of pregnancy. So, you'll just have to call me weekly to get my disgusting updates.

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin