Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Fall

Happy Fall, Y'all!



Well, almost...
I am notoriously known by my family and neighbors for decorating for all seasons/holidays a bit prematurely. Last year our Christmas tree went up the second week in November and stayed until the second week in January. For some the day after Halloween is a little early...for others it just means you want to enjoy the season longer! A Christmas tree in our house represents Thanksgiving AND Christmas. :) This is my fall wreath I made back at MSU that's now hanging on my front door and my fallish candles on our entertainment center. I want to make another wreath to use as a decoration in the living room. Maybe I'll have it finished by the time the fall season actually starts.


Is anyone else a bit shocked that Daylight Saving Time (NOT savingS) is on November 4th this year?! That's so late. Don't get me wrong; I'm not complaining. I'm all for longer days, but Nov. 4th is just the latest I've ever experienced.

I can't wait for cooler weather. It's actually 9am now and it's in the 70s outside. The Lord has given ear to our cries for cooler weather (and hopefully rain) and has decided to lift us up out of our misery! Now, let's just hope it stays this way for a while! :)



Does anyone have any idea how I can decorate this archway wall in our house? It's the outside of the dining room and an inside wall of the living room. I want something "different" other than a piece of artwork. Suggestions by my 3 faithful readers?
Well, I worked last night and work again tonight so I can hear my bed yelling my name. Hope you all have a beautiful day! Remember to be kind to each other out of love.
Love you!
Audra (Andrew's not "in spirit" on a decorating post)

No comments:

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin