Friday, December 28, 2007

Wilson Group Reunion

So today I met up with Blake, Amanda, and Erin for lunch at Chili's. It's been a year since we graduated and we haven't seen each other since. It had been way too long! It was so awesome to see them again, and they were so sweet to bring me "On the Night You Were Born" and "The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy" by Vicki Iovine. I've already started reading the latter, and I can't put it down! She's sarcastic and frank--which I love in an author. I can tell I'm going to be much less productive around the house for the next few days until I get this finished inbetween my long hibernation sleeps.


Blake & Amanda


My monstrosity of a head and Erin's petite one. Thanks, Erin.

So good seeing you girls! Blake & Erin should start a blog too so Amanda & I can keep up with YOUR lives as well!

No comments:

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin