Friday, March 28, 2008

Patient Quote of the Week

I can't pin this on one parent. Too many have made this statement (or a similar variant) in the past two weeks that I'm considering handing out fliers at the front door stating the true facts.

Quotes:

"She was running a fever at home so I gave her some Tylenol, but 6 hours later....(dramatic pause)....the fever is back again!!" AHHHH!!! YOU'RE KIDDING!

"I gave him some Motrin at 5am cause he was running 102 fever, but when I picked him up from the sitter's after work at 5pm, his temperature was right back up! So we brought him on in." Glad you made it in the nick of time.

Imagine that. Tylenol & Motrin are not one time doses. NEWSFLASH: THE BOX WILL TELL YOU THAT IF YOU JUST READ IT!!

Vent over.

3 comments:

kaciesblog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kaciesblog said...

Wow...ill a little? I sense a little big of agitation coming from you...Am I right? :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin