Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bouncing Belly & Nursery

Please do your best to ignore the automatic focus of my camera. I couldn't get it to focus on my stomach for more than a second. Every time the baby's head moved and changed the lighting on my shiny tummy, the focus changed. Just watch 15 seconds of the clip. You'll get the gist. ;)



Nursery Photos...


From the hallway...


Clutter...and still need a curtain


Only lack putting the letters on the wall here...


The spot I can't wait to rock my sweet boy in...


At least 100 0-6 months outfits. Seriously...

5 comments:

Hilary said...

that is amazing! the shelf looks great!

Kacie said...

Judd's comment when I showed him the video.."Wow...she must be really bored, huh?" Haha! :) Then he said, "Looks like a little martian" Haha! :) Nursery looks great...probably because of those excellent painters. ;)

Kelly said...

Isn't that crazy? Feeling Tate move around (especially when he got the hiccups) was one of my favorite parts of being pregnant. I really missed that feeling after he was born. Fun!

Anonymous said...

Just want you to know we are praying for a safe and memory-filled delivery of Drew (and for you.) I've been keeping up with your progress the whole time on your blog; you are amazing with all of your detail! (Smile)

Can't wait to see the little fella' !! Hugs to you and Andrew!!!
Love,
Mr. Rick and Mrs. Deana

Audra Laney said...

Hilary--thanks! Without your help deciding on the shelf, it wouldn't be there!

Kelly--I never can tell when he has hiccups, although supposedly they have them all the time!

Mr Rick & Mrs Deana--I'm glad to see you stopped by! There's definitely a lot of detail--but that's the way my storytelling goes so I figure I'll tell it the way I feel it. lol! Can't wait to see you and let you meet the little guy! Hope you had an awesome vacation!

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin