Thursday, July 3, 2008

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

I'm kindly repeating to myself that God is in control! I got a call this morning saying the hospital is booked with C sections on the 11th. The next opening is the 15th. For all fully pregnant women, you know those 4 nights make a huge difference when you're ready to hold your baby (and not have indigestion, a basketball stomach, and urinary urgency).

The hope is that one of the women scheduled on the 11th goes into labor before her scheduled section and I get her spot. Even better would be if I went into labor and got an earlier spot!! ;)

We probably won't know anything for certain until the middle of next week, but of course we'll post when we do know! Thanks for all your well wishes on blogger, facebook, and email! You guys are wonderful!

No comments:

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin