Tuesday, August 26, 2008

6 Random Things

I saw that Amanda over at Wilson's World tagged me for 6 random things about myself. Since I did 100 random things about myself once, I'm going to have to think of 6 new ones.

1. I like the sun, but the sun doesn't like me.

2. I hate taking hot things out of the oven. Especially if there's hot sauce in it. Three years ago I nearly dropped a hot pan of enchiladas and the juice spilled all over my hands--it hurt!

3. I flush public toilets and open public bathroom doors with my foot.

4. I don't feel clean unless I use Dial soap.

5. I want a new hairstyle but have no clue what to do with it.

6. I have a big forehead and need bigger bangs.

And now I tag...Hilary & Kacie. Ready? GO!

No comments:

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin