Sunday, August 17, 2008

Positive Things About Breastfeeding

I don't want it to come across as though breastfeeding is awful with my complaints in earlier posts. Yes, it's difficult for sure; however, the positives outweigh the negatives by a ton!

1. It's so good for the baby.

2. It's cheaper than formula. That way you can buy gas for your car.

3. No period for months. What lady doesn't want that after going through 9 months of pregnancy?

4. The bonding experience is incredible. There's an attachment that is unsurpassable!

5. Breastfeeding women lose weight faster. Sign me up!

6. Breastfeeding women's hips go back to normal size faster. Jeans, here we come!

7. It's an instant calmer for fussiness, tummy aches, and hiccups! (Yes, I know hiccups is spelled
incorrectly. I like it that way better. ;) )

8. Breastfeeding releases a hormone for the baby that induce sleepiness. VERY helpful at times!

9. It's so easy to feed him at night. Just roll over and latch on. No fixing formula, warming it up, etc. Makes for more sleep for me and him!

10. Breastfeeding means we never have to worry about forgetting a bottle or not being able to warm one up. It's always there and always the right temperature!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Isn't it the best? I am so glad we decided to go that route! And let me tell you it gets easier and easier! the first month was the worst for me.

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin