Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sunday

This past Sunday was Drew's second time at church. We don't have pictures from the first time for two reasons: 1. We were late and 2. I was sweating after church was over and Drew had changed outfits because he peed all over himself. :)

He did better this week than the first. We actually made it 15 minutes into the service before we had to leave for the nursery, as opposed to the week before when we were there only 3. We headed to Deda's house afterwards to hang out with our awesome family. We took a 4 generation family picture that I'm so blessed to be able to have! My family is the greatest!

Our first family photo since the hospital!


On the way to church with his outfit from Granna and his cute shoes from Deda.



Daddy carrying him into church.


Sleeping peacefully with Deda, always with his hand by his sweet face.




And with Pop...


4 Generations! Excuse my red eye. My life is too busy to worry about removing it!


One of the very few pictures I have of just me and him!


Laughing with his great Mamaw :)



1 comment:

Hilary said...

those picture are priceless~

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin