Friday, March 13, 2009

ArtsCow Rave

Lori listed a code for ArtsCow printing service several weeks ago. Since I'm always up for cheap photos of my little dude, I decided to try it out.

Here's what you need to know:

1. You do get 600 free 4x6's and 600 free 5x7's.

2. The free prints are divided out 100 4x6s/month, and (I think) 50 5x7s/month. In other words, you can't order all 600 or 1200 pictures at one time.

3. They CAN get you on the shipping if you don't research first. For example:

1-100 4x6s- shipping is 5.99.
101-150 4x6s- shipping is 7.49.

The point here being, either order 100 prints or order 150. Don't order 102 like I almost did and get charged an extra 1.50 for 2 pictures.

4. The other thing...shipping is extra if you order two different sizes of pictures. So be aware if you want the 4x6s AND the 5x7s, they'll charge more for shipping than just 5.99. Look @ the shipping charges page.

5. You can pay with paypal or a debit/credit card.

I tell you all this "beware" stuff to say that I did manage to get 100 4x6 prints for $5.99. This is cheaper than I could get them at Walgreens, and the best part is- I don't have to leave my home (dragging the baby, car seat, diaper bag, and all other large necessary baby items with me) to get them!

*Please excuse the terrible punctuation in this post. My thoughts are pretty much run-ons so I try to add a few commas and periods where I can squeeze them in.*

No comments:

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin