Friday, March 6, 2009

Catching up on Scrapbooking

I just finished months 1 and 2 tonight...just in time for month 8 to roll around the corner. Alas, I'm behind still!

So I lack months 3, 4, 5, & 7. Gotta catch up!


I know a lot of people prefer to type their scrapbooking material, but I'd rather have it handwritten. It's much more personal that way.


I like this one!


Not crazy about this one. However, I think the simplicity looks "okay" when it's placed next to the main page. I was fresh out of ideas.



1 comment:

Amanda said...

Okay, until I saw this I was perfectly fine with the blog being my scrapbook. Now you make me want to scrapbook! These pages look really good and your handwriting is so neat! Good luck on months 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7!

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin