1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Andy
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? occasionally (note I really always wanna spell this word with 2 s's. Don't know why.)
4. What was your FIRST job? Does babysitting count? What about working concession stands?
5. What was your FIRST car? a 1997 Mercury Tracer. Dependable? yes. Decked out? heck no. Didn't even have a tape player!
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Ms. Debbie
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Drew
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Ms. Merriweather. She had looong red fingernails and would come around and slam them into your shoulders if your math problem was incorrect on your paper.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Disney World in 6th grade
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Anna; yes
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? I don't remember
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My mom
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? my sister's
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? brought drew to my bed and nursed him
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? shiesh. lisa loeb in 8th grade?
16. FIRST tattoo? Gladly don't have one!
17. First piercing? I was 8 years old I think.
18. First foreign country you’ve been to? Panama
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Aladdin in theaters? Tough one to remember.
20. When was your FIRST detention? Never got detention
21. What was the first state you lived in? MS
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Sarah Chandler
23. If you had one wish? about the same as lori's...to see all my friends & family in heaven
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? how to speak spanish fluently; how to play the guitar; how to play the piano. i have lots of thing i wanna learn!