Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Morning Pictures

We attempted to get some pictures of our family this morning when I was not wearing a tshirt covered in vegetable beef spit up and slobber. The sun didn't cooperate with us as I was practically unable to keep my eyes open for a picture and forced a smile. Either way, we got some cute ones of Andrew & Drew together.

Oh and please notice Drew's cute outfit! It's his first jon jon!! And big props to mom for finding white socks and knee socks for boys--it's almost impossible!!









I love this stage!

1 comment:

Mark and Mandy said...

I know exactly what you mean about not having many photos without dirty clothes and crazy hair! I look so awful in all our pictures! Anyway, about the coupon-collecting...I'm obsessed. CVS and Walgreens (and my beloved Target, too) are going to be the death of me! Mark thinks I have serious mental disturbance. Maybe he's right!

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin