Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Deda!

Kind hearted. Compassionate. Strong. Caring. Willing to go the extra mile. Faithful. True blue. Experienced. Smart. Wise. Very wise. Selfless.

Wife. Daughter. Mother. Aunt. "Second" mother. Friend. Teacher. Counselor. Christian. Soul mate. Child of God. Helper. Giver. Advocate. You are so much to so many.


Today is the birthday of one of my all time most favorite people, my Aunt Rita (so lovingly termed Deda). You are such an example and role model in the way you live your life. I am so, so glad that Drew is able to know you and also be able to learn selflessness & caring first hand. You are one of a kind, and I'm so honored to call you mine!

Happy birthday. Drew sends hugs and slobbery kisses.



2 comments:

Kacie said...

Well, I couldn't have said it better myself...honestly. We love you, Deda.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Deda! She is a very special lady.

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin