Thursday, June 4, 2009

Confessions on a Thursday


- I bought animal crackers for Drew, but I've eaten WAY more than he has.

- Same goes for the Cheetos puffs. Both small bags.

- I once wrote on a resume that I could type 75 words per minute. How did I know? TyperShark on popcap.com--professional, huh?

- I cheated once in college--on accident. We were in this stadium seating auditorium and the girl in front of me stinkin' held up her paper and I saw her answer for a specific question was B. I had marked A. Let's just say, I was praying for a D- on that test--that's how lost I was in advanced chem. So I changed my answer cause, hey, she looked smarter than I was. The right answer? A. I deserved it for cheating!

Any confessions you need to get off your chest? Come on--it'll make you feel better!




No comments:

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin