Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Doppelganger...Did I spell that right?


If you're on facebook, you've seen the 'd' word this week:

Doppelganger.

I had no idea what it was at first. I thought some crazy teenaged friend had made it up until I saw everyone using it. I even spelled it wrong when I just wrote it out up there, and blogger corrected me.

So if you're one of the very few NOT on facebook, a doppelganger is a look alike, and everyone on FB is posting their celebrity doppelganger this week.

Anywho...I went to MyHeritage.com to see what celebrities I "matched" up with. First of all, I'm not trying to be vain here...promise. Now, I know I don't look like any of these gorgeous ladies in reality, but it's fun to see which one you're closest to...even if it means you're still far away from equal beauty!

I used to get told weekly in the ER I resembled good ole Angelina because of our eyes and lips, but she's not popping up in most of my results...When I was younger I got told I looked like Tapanga from Boy Meets World. I had to go look her up because I'd never watched it. I know....who didn't watch Boy Meets World?!?!

My questions:
1. Which of these is my closest (and I use that term loosely) dogglehopper....doppelganger. Finally. (Thanks again, spell check.)

2. Who is your closest match?! If you don't have time to run the "analysis," who do you think you resemble or have been told you resemble?

2 comments:

Lori T said...

I remember getting "mad" at you one time when we were talking on the phone on a Friday back in junior high or high school because "Boy Meets World" was coming on. You said you had never seen it! I couldn't believe it!! My favorite show! I think I made you turn it on. :) You do look like Danielle Christine Fishel (Topanga)because of the lips, hair, and eyes, but you're way cuter and skinnier.

Erin said...

Haha... you are definitely Beyonce. Complexion and all. ;)

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin