Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ritzy Butter Chicken

Ashley posted a yummy sounding recipe on her blog the other day called Ritzy Butter Chicken, and we tried it out for dinner last night. I would describe it as: easy, yummy, & fast. Does that appeal to you?

I wish I would have taken pictures, but couldn't find my camera. Just trust me on this one. It's good! :)

Ritzy Butter Chicken-----

3-5 Boneless skinless chicken breasts

3/4 cup flour (you can add more if you need it later. I wasted over a cup of flour accidentally!)

1 sleeve crushed Ritz crackers (I followed Ashley's advice to crush them in the package with a rolling pin)

1/2 cup butter cut into pieces

1/2 tsp garlic salt

2 eggs, beaten

Preheat oven to 375*. Put your flour in one bowl, your eggs in another, and your garlic and smashed crackers in the last bowl. Coat thawed chicken breasts, one at a time, in flour, then eggs, and finally cracker crumbs. Place in greased 9x13 pan. Place pieces of butter on top of each piece of chicken. Bake 40-45 minutes.

YUMMY! This makes a great crust on the chicken which almost makes you feel like you're eating fried chicken...only not so clogging to the arteries. ;) Enjoy!


1 comment:

Ben and Audrey said...

this does sound yummy! i'll be trying it once i feel like cooking again!!!

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin