Sunday, April 18, 2010

9 1/2 Weeks....

I just want to document that at this point, I'm feeling better! Woo hoo! In the past week, I've been able to eat more than 3 bites of food at a time, go longer between meals, and eat (almost) whatever is fixed for meals....minus two disgusting things that are making me sick just to think about them. I'll have to type them out later. *bleh*


I'm in my pregnancy pants for the most part. Andrew says I don't look "just bloated" anymore, but actually pregnant now. So I guess that means I can quit wearing my flowiest shirts in a poor attempt to cover the bloated appearance. I showed early with Drew and have been told I would show even earlier in subsequent pregnancies.

(This is 9 weeks pregnant with DREW in 2007.)

I'm still taking it easy, but am getting out to do simple things. Bedrest for SCH seems to be debatable among the medical professionals. Only 50% of doctors actually recommend bedrest for SCH patients. My point being....it's not going to hurt me to get out here and there as long as it's nothing major. At least, that's my personal opinion.

In light of that, I decided I needed my hair cut. BIG time. 15 minutes just to dry my hair was way too long. My hot rollers just don't entertain Drew in the bathroom that long. "Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy" advises no major haircuts during pregnancy, but my rebellious side won! ;)


Much shorter!!!

5 comments:

annabclark said...

You do look pregnant--not bloated. Cute belly. Once you "look" pregnant, things really get fun! And your hair is adorable.

Hilary Gresham said...

Really, so cute and with short hair you and Kacie really favor now!

Audra Laney said...

Thanks, Anna!

Hil--Kacie just got hers cut today so I guess we really will favor more!

Karen At Home Blog said...

Congratulations on your second pregnancy Audra!!! You look adorable, love the haircut!

Karen

Anonymous said...

Wow! Just shot cum loads!

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin