1. Pretty weather puts me in the best of moods. It also makes me want a Sonic milkshake. I really hope they start advertising their yearly milkshake deals soon!
2. The trees all around our yard are putting out leaves and our grass turned green during the last week. I told my mom I think we have the greenest yard in the neighborhood for the first time...because we have more weeds than they do!
3. I heart TUMS. I have figured out if I take just one every morning, I'm golden until around 7pm. Love me some TUMS.
4. I'm almost 8 weeks along and I'm already DYING to know the gender of this baby. We've decided to get the 16 week gender determination ultrasound in Tupelo. That lands us in June. I cannot wait!!! Andrew & I both think it's a girl. But we'll see....
5. I haven't been on a real vacation in several years so to say I'm pumped about our trip to Branson in July is just a severe understatement. I am quite sad that I won't get to have my stomach yanked to my toes on the roller coasters, but am just thrilled to be getting out and away from lovely Mississippi for a few days. I really won't miss our humidity one bit. Did I mention our condo has a pool? When Drew goes down for his naps, I think Mommy will enjoy lots of time there!
6. All of a sudden I know like 75 pregnant women. They're everywhere!
7. I want to work in my flowerbeds, but the little jumping grass spiders are preventing it. (That and the whole "food comes up when I bend over" thing.)
8. I really need to sell my 2 door Honda Accord. Takers?
9. I have been craving a Longhorn steak for 3 weeks, hence the poll on the side of my blog. I must salivate over the thought of that filet at least 3 times daily. Come on, tax return.
10. I have a real yearning to get into a good Chrisitian motivation book and got several suggestions from Kelly's Korner the other week. I narrowed down my choices:
The Power of a Praying Wife
The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
Jesus Calling by Sarah Young
Sheperding a Child's Heart
The Bathtub is Overflowing but I Feel Drained: How to Defeat Mommy Stress
Well, to be honest with you, it's 4pm and I haven't had a shower today so I guess I need to prioritize a little better between blogging and personal hygiene. Oh you do that, too? Good. I don't feel so bad. ;)
Have a blessed day!