Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's Been One of Those Days...

I'm not a fan of constant complaining, but doesn't everyone have those days where everything that can go wrong will go wrong? As in, you know if you touch something, it will fall to pieces? That was my day.

Today in a span of just 30 minutes:

--Caught Drew drinking out of a water bottle alone. Half of it was on his shirt.

--Removed Drew's fingers from a jar of Vick's Vapor Rub. If you walk in our house now, your sinuses are instantly cleared.

--Realized my contact case fell over and all the hydrogen peroxide solution had drained out onto my jewelry sitting on the bathroom vanity. Total pieces ruined: 5.

--Got hydrogen peroxide in my eye from aforementioned contact. OUCH. BURN.

--Walked back in dining room to discover Drew repeating his new word: bubbles. Why? Because he was pouring the solution all over the table. It almost got my neighbor's laptop which was at our house.

--Removed Drew from the dining room table, coffee table, and kitchen chair 403 times. At least.

And that was just one thiry minute stretch. I won't venture into the other hours' events.

Oh, and did I mention he coughed all night last night and came into our bed at 1am? Neither of us slept well. I'm hoping it's just allergies and that the newly started Zyrtec will help.

Bedtime, get thyself here QUICKLY.

Did I emphasize the quickly part enough?

2 comments:

Amy said...

It's nice to know I am not the only one who has those days!!! Might as well as put Poison Control on speed dial now....I seem to call them all the time these days!!!

Unknown said...

Yuck! What a day!

I did start feeling Preston move before Kate. I think I started feeling him around 16 weeks, and now it is definite kicks. With Kate, I started feeling her at 19 weeks, and definite kicks a few weeks after that. I cannot wait to find out if Baby Laney Dos is a boy or girl!! Yay!

We need to get together soon!

love~

P.S. Kate did have a blue bow on in the facebook picture...haha...sorry I kept yall waiting!

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin