Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Mouths of Babes

Two things were said recently that I want to jot down for memory's sake:

1. "Hannah, I'm so glad God gave you to me," Drew said as he lovingly stroked Hannah's back and hair. My heart melted inside me. "Precious children," I thought. Then Drew piped up, "Mama, can I pee on Hannah?" There went the moment...

2. Yesterday Drew again was rubbing Hannah and said, "Hannah, I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. Love is patient; love is kind, Hannah." There was no talk of urine involved and it was the sweetest thing! You may recognize the quote from "Love You Forever," a favorite children's book of mine and of course the quoting of 1 Corinthians. I loved this!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Sweetest (& funniest) thing ever... Love them!

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin