I have seen several blogs where the writer lists 100 random facts about himself. I keep thinking that I can't find 100 interesting things to write about myself, so I'm putting it to the challenge!
For your nighttime reading pleasure. :)
100 Things About Audra You Might Not Know
1. I often eat rotel dip for a meal.
2. Coke is my favorite drink.
3. I don't like to drink water, although I'm getting better at it.
4. I can't remember the last time I worked out.
5. I love going to the matinée movie when no one else is there.
6. I got married on May 22, 2004.
7. Andrew is my best friend.
8. I've only been out of the country once--to Panama.
9. I've heard a ghost singing before.
10. I roll my eyes at my patients when I close their doors.
11. I'm a sucker for Lifetime Movies.
12. I'm much less "up tight" since being married to Andrew. It's a good thing. :)
13. I want 2 or 3 kids.
14. My favorite pastime is shopping and decorating.
15. I've never dyed or permed my hair.
16. I slouch a lot.
17. I don't eat any green leafy vegetables. Not one.
18. I've never mowed grass.
19. I just recently got in lake water for the first time. Yay me!
20. My first time on the beach was on our honeymoon.
21. I sunburn easily.
22. I used to love picking the fuzz out of mine and my sister's toes as a kid.
23. I want my kids to relive so much of my childhood.
24. Andrew and I watch Disney movies together all the time.
25. Chocolate chip cookies and apple pie are my favorite desserts.
26. I've never said a cuss word.
27. Jessica Simpson disgusts me.
28. I prefer a super soft pillow to sleep on.
29. SLCC is one of my favorite memories as a kid.
30. My sister is one of my best friends.
31. Country music is my favorite.
32. Sara Evans and Brad Paisley are my favorite singers.
33. I hate wall paper. bleh.
34. I would have loved living in the 1950s and 1960s.
35. I've dissected a human body.
36. I love plays.
37. I hate watching sports on TV, but enjoy them in real life.
38. I'm learning to grow flowers.
39. I like staying in hotel rooms.
40. Headbands are cute.
41. I'm a grammar freak.
42. I love roller skating.
43. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
44. I'm a night owl.
45. I love to sing in the shower and the car and to Andrew.
46. I pray for my future children and their future spouses often.
47. I worry about our country's school systems.
48. I am anti abortion 100%.
49. I miss my friends from nursing school.
50. I hate lying.
51. The "real world" is so much better than school.
52. Roller coasters are my favorite.
53. I don't want any indoor pets--too messy.
54. Hanging clothes is my least favorite chore. I'd rather clean toilets.
55. I enjoy vacuuming.
56. I wish I could play the guitar and piano.
57. Instead, I played the clarinet. You can't sing with the clarinet.
58. Scary movies are fun.
59. So are thunderstorms with lots of lightening.
60. I've never been further north than Kentucky.
61. I love Andrew in a tuxedo.
62. I straighten people's pictures on their walls when they aren't looking.
63. I have a strange habit of looking inside people's showers when I'm in their bathroom.
64. Chewing ice doesn't bother me.
65. Smacking gum does.
66. I only use Dial soap.
67. John Wayne will always be sexy.
68. I get teary eyed during patriotic songs.
69. I enjoy peeling off other people's skin from a sunburn.
70. I don't mind the smell of a skunk.
71. I love the smell of burning wood.
72. I wish I could keep Christmas decorations up all year.
73. I want an SUV, but it will be years before I get one.
74. I've never had a pedicure.
75. I've never had a massage.
76. I've never been on a cruise--but I want to go.
77. Reeses is my favorite candy.
78. Cancer scares me.
79. My Mamaw Jones is the most pure minded person I know.
80. My aunt Rita is the strongest person I know.
81. My Mamaw Betty is the most thoughtful.
82. My mom is the most sacrificing.
83. My dad is the strongest. :)
84. I can never be without TIVO now.
85. I love to shop sales and bargain sections.
86. Blue jeans are my favorite pants.
87. Big earrings are cool.
88. I want to take Andrew to Disneyworld. He's never been.
89. I envy people with flawless skin.
90. Cleaning is sometimes therapeutic.
91. I love spending time with my family!
92. Family traditions are the best.
93. I hate the word "he he"
94. I visit people.com every day.
95. All of my purses are huge.
96. I always have a rubberband on my arm.
97. I like to make things, even though I'm not great at it.
98. I want a camera that takes great pictures so I can frame my own work.
99. I'd rather be safe than sorry.
100. I'm a germaphobe.