Friday, October 26, 2007

Well, Blogger finally decided to let me upload pictures. Yay!










Chandelier over eat-in breakfast area.


Framed scrapbook paper in Wal-Mart frames with attached ribbon in hallway.


4 pictures in kitchen (notice terribly placed light switch). These are probably too small for this area, but nothing else will go here b/c of our light switch friend. It will work for now.


Close up: Home, Dream, Life, Grace


Black mirrors by front door.


Metal scroll thing I've had for a YEAR in the closet. Finally got a home! (Another out of place switch).


You can barely see the clock I hung on the left. However, I was taking a picture of the empty staircase wall that is to be my next project. It's going to house tons of black and white matted photos (in black frames) of family members, baby pictures, etc. I want to have old pictures of my grandparents, my parents, and baby pictures of me, Andrew, and Kacie. It's going to be so cool.

This is the awesome picture that will go in the middle of the photo wall. Doesn't it fit appropriately? I guess it could also say, "All because two people couldn't control their hormones..." but this looks nicer. ;)

Okay, I'm almost late for work! Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

BTW...the framed scrapbook paper is genius! What a fab idea!! They look super cute with the ribbon. HAHA on the last line :)

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin