Friday, February 1, 2008

Confessions of a Day Sleeper...

A post on the nest got me thinking about weird confessions I have. Let's see how many I can think of at this particular boring moment of my noctural awake time.

1. I'm a chicken to try most new foods. I don't know why. I guess I think the bad taste might remain in my mouth permanately.

2. If my nap can't last at least 2 hours, I'd rather not have one.

3. My new electric blanket (thanks mom & dad) is my new bff. It has made me realize how much I have missed out on in life b/c of it. I will continue using it until it's 95 degrees outside.

4. I miss Andrew so much when I don't get to see him during a 24 hour period that I usually end up in a crying spell right before I leave for work. I blame it on the hormones...and my crazy love for him.

5. I'm not drinking nearly enough water...but I'm trying.

6. I love the idea of organization, but am so unorganized I can't get started.

7. I procrastinate a lot and don't like to admit it. I have a box that's been sitting by my sink for a year waiting to be unpacked, but I'm scared to unpack it because there could be a creepy crawly in it by now...which leads to my next confession...

8. I'd rather find a snake in my yard than a tarantula.

9. I love colorful walls...but don't take the time & energy to paint.

10. I dislike the color of my bedroom walls. They're too dark brown...but Andrew says he's not redoing them anytime soon. Any do-gooders out there looking to fulfill your quota? Come on. I'm pregnant! ;)

11. I criticize others well, mostly in my mind. Although, here lately I've had mouth diarrhea. Like the filter b/t my brain and mouth is clogged with lint.

12. I love learning new English "rules".

13. I assume a lot about a person based on their use of the English language and their ability to write correctly with it. Now I'm not wanting to reread my post to make sure everything is spelled correctly and makes sense. Oh well. Judge me back.

14. My laundry will stay in the dryer for 4-5 days before I fold/hang it sometimes.

15. I want a house with a big front porch, a ceiling fan, a swing, and a can of industrial sized bug spray.

16. I hope when I get to heaven the Lord gives me the ability to sing like Alison Krauss.

17. I can't wait to sing to my baby at night.

18. I love coming up with creative ideas for decorating and remodeling, but never do them. (See #s 7, 9, 10).

19. The only odd number I like is 21.

20. I roll my eyes inside my mind a lot. Does that make sense?

21. I have some crazy habits that no one knows about because if I tried to explain them they would make no sense. I would sound somewhat compulsive.

3 comments:

Wade said...

"I roll my eyes inside my mind a lot."

You're a better person than I am because I roll my eyes outside my mind a lot.

"I have some crazy habits that no one knows about because if I tried to explain them they would make no sense. I would sound somewhat compulsive."

Try posting a Obsessive Compulsive Confession. Once I put mine out in the open I don't feel like I have to apologize for them anymore eventhough I continue to do them all!

Hope you're feeling well!

W

Audra Laney said...

Wade-

I roll mine outside my mind a lot too--when the other person isn't looking.

I wouldn't mind posting my compulsions, but I don't even know how to explain them. They're WEIRD! It's usually not anything I do on the outside, but inside my mind there are things I must do. See? It's weird. lol

Kelly said...

I'm right there with you on the procrastination. I hate admitting it, but it's true.

Oh, and once that baby's here, you'll quickly be able to take even just a 10-minute nap. :)

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin