Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy February--and 16 weeks!

Thursday night we were lucky enough to go to the Brad Paisley concert, thanks to Heather! IT WAS A BLAST. My favorite part is when the band went behind the stage and Brad took out his chair, guitar, and mic and sang with the audience. It was beautiful! He mixed in old stuff, some Johnny Cash, current hits, and future songs. His performance was awesome, and it was great for us to get out and do something different for us.

I was majorly impressed with Rodney Atkins. He was so grateful to his fans and so down to earth. He performed for almost an hour and had the audience on their feet. He even brought his little boy out to say bye at the end...the one who inspired the song "I've Been Watching You" (I've been watchin' you, dad. Ain't that cool? I'm your buckaroo. I wanna be like you...).

The best part was when they showed a guy backstage with an Ole Miss shirt on and he got booed off. Then a guy in a Grizzlies shirt stepped in. The crowd went crazy!

On a totally different note, today we mark week 16 of this pregnancy! I finally got Andrew to take a head shot in my lovingly called "bipolar shirt." Finally my child will know what my head looked like pre-birth. ;)

1 comment:

Hilary said...

So adorable. Thank you Andrew for a head shot!!!

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin