Monday, April 7, 2008

Prayer Request



Please take just a minute out of your day to say a prayer for the Ethan Powell family. This precious little boy passed away the other night after a 423 day long battle with leukemia. Click here to read his dad's heartbreaking thoughts. I absolutely cannot fathom what they're going through. I keep imagining them driving back to their house for the first time in a year with an empty car seat and walking in to a nursery full of memories. It breaks my heart.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I met the Powells when they lived in LR through a mutual friend, and Tate and Ethan were born on the exact same day. I have thought about them non-stop since everything started taking a turn for the worst last week. It's so sad and hard to understand.

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin