I'm on day 2 of bedrest on my doctors' (ordered by more than one!) orders, and I already have a missing patch of hair on my head. From lying on that side of my head for too long? No. From pulling my hair out from boredom!
I am not one who enjoys sitting still too long, ESPECIALLY if my house is a mess or I have preparations for let's say...a new member of the family. Ahhh! Do you know the junk that's on television during the day? I can only hold so much garbage in my brain before I feel like I'm a dumber person for tuning in to such programs.
I'm making a list and need your help of things to add to it:
1. Write a book, publish it, and make boocoodles of money. Okay, that's a lie.
2. Start scrapbooking
3. Catch up on my Bible reading--this is an area I really need to work on!
4. Volunteer to bring home packets and organization materials for VBS to work on
5. Take pictures of myself lying on the couch and post them for you to see. Scratch that one too.
6. Read my baby books.
7. Exercise my legs to avoid a blood clot.
I'm not a fan of crossword puzzles or sudoku, so those are automatically out. This is terrible...and I have SO much longer to go. It didn't seem nearly this long before I was stuck on the couch! Suggestions even if I don't know you...please!