Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Andrew!!

My sweet husband turned 27 yesterday, and I absolutely can't believe it! I knew him when he was just 16! My how time has changed everything for the best! We had a family birthday party on Sunday which was a lot of fun. I DO have pictures, but they're not yet uploaded! Until then...

27 Things I Love About My Husband:

1. He has no poker face. His emotion shows immediately what he's feeling.
2. The way his foot unconsciously moves back and forth when he falls asleep every night.
3. The way he kisses my forehead when he leaves for work.
4. He's so helpful when I'm stressed or in a hurry.
5. His stubble after not shaving for a couple of days.
6. The way he makes me laugh when he gets so tickled he can't breathe.
7. His talking to our son in my tummy. He blows strawberries on him and kisses him every day.
8. His willingness to sacrifice and work so hard for our family.
9. Hands down--his patience with me (especially while pregnant!)
10. When he squeezes my hand three times or honks his horn three times to tell me he loves me.
11. He prays for our family and his son.
12. He's so accepting of other people.
13. When he mispronounces words and lets me get a chuckle out of it! :)
14. His much safer-than-the-past driving skills!
15. The way he loves his mom.
16. He walks around on Saturday mornings in blanket--it's so cute.
17. The way he picks his clothes--if they're soft or not.
18. How he worries about me during the day and calls to check on me.
19. When he brings home flowers for no reason. He's always been like that.
20. He hardly ever fails to open my door--he's such a gentleman.
21. The way he wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me.
22. When he dances with me in the kitchen.
23. The way he looks when he weedeats...there's something about a man and lawn work!
24. He's so hot in camouflage.
25. His geniusness with computers. Yes, I made up that word.
26. His love for me and our unborn son.
27. Most of all, his love for the Lord and his spirit of faithfulness. It's the foundation that makes the rest of him SO amazing.

I love you from the depths of my soul. You are one of my greatest blessings!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Great post. Sounds like a super sweet husband.

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin