Monday, January 5, 2009

A Late Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to one of my very best girlfriends, Hilary Gresham! I didn't get around to posting this yesterday, but I figure a day late is better than never at all.

If you don't know Hilary, you are missing out! She and I met while I we were attending MSU together, and our time there was far too short! Not only is she a great planner, party thrower, and amazing cook, she has to be one of the most thoughtful people I've ever met! When I was trying to kick my coke (the drink!) habit back around 2005, she so lovingly deposited all sorts of flavored water on my doorstep. Whenever we met up with Justin and Hilary in March for a mini vacation, she had baked cookies; she was so thoughtful to remember how much Andrew loooves her cookie dough. She brought him some in a cooler! She always remembers to call on important dates, and you know if you ask Hilary to pray for you, she definitely will. She is such an amazing Christian lady with such a compassionate attitude, and I'm SO blessed to call her my friend. Andrew & I look forward to taking many family trips together with them in the near future!

Happy (late) birthday, Hilary!

P.S. I hear word there will be NEW pictures on her blog this evening! I'll be checking in hourly!









1 comment:

Hilary said...

aww...thanks audra! you're the best! we miss y'all so much. i can't wait until our new families get to meet.

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin