My husband has no idea about what I'm about to write about, so let's keep this between us. Okay? Okay. Lean in so you can hear me...
This year for Halloween we are dressing up as a family. I'm trying to think of a cute group costume idea that we can pull off inexpensively. I want your creative ideas. Here are the requirements:
1. Nothing that starts with sexy or scandalous. (Ex: sexy nurse, scandalous police officer. Um, no thanks.)
2. Cannot require a headpiece for Drew. It won't last 0.5 seconds.
Okay, that's not bad so surely you guys can come up with something! I was trying to think of a Heroes related costume (since we're major fans and all), but Drew could only be Matt Parkman's baby...and that's not gonna be cute in pictures since there's nothing special about the kid. (Well...except that he can make electronics work without touching them.)
Here are ideas I'm considering so far:
1. Jon & Kate with Drew as Collen (Collen was our favorite, but that wouldn't be a cute costume for Drew)
2. Barbie, Ken & baby (or dog! That way Drew could be a puppy!)
3. Farmer, Wife, and Farm Animal
4. Some kind of candy theme?
5. Cinderella, Prince, and Gus-Gus the mouse (He would make a darling mouse! But I don't know if Andrew would wanna wear a tail...)
6. Nintendo characters (Mario, Princess, and donkey kong)
Andrew is probably gonna fly in with some crazy idea like, "How about Drew and I go as camouflaged hunters and you be a deer?!" So, honey, let me just tell you I'm vetoing that already.