There are so many finer things to be glad for this week (one of which is not my keyboard which keeps moving the cursor all over the screen!):
1. Apple butter pancakes and chocolate milk with the whole family.
2. Independent play time. Hallelujah!
3. White pumpkins on the mantle
4. Not having to turn on the air conditioner or the heater during the day. Hello, savings!
5. Hearing Little Man say "Daddy"
6. A molar and canine finally cutting through the gums
7. Aunt Deda who kept Drew for 6 hours yesterday while I shopped/ran errands
8. Finding a dress I'd been eyeing for months on sale at half price!!!
9. Drew's new sleeping pattern...sleeping until 9-9:30am! Yes!
10. Rocking & cuddling with my little boy at night while he sings to himself.