Sunday, May 23, 2010

He Speaks!

**Edit--New poll on your right! Vote because if you win you get a chance at winning....well, bragging rights. But vote anyway. ;) ***

Give this mama a minute to brag! My little boy's vocabulary has *taken off* over the last 2-3 days! All of a sudden he started repeating random words we used. He finally started naming off items without being prompted. So far he's saying....

(a) vase
(a) ball
apple
bubbles
shoe
nose
down
sit
may
me
box
outside
dog

These are all new words that have popped up in the last 2-3 days. I have a feeling a vocabulary full of new words is on our horizon. Way to go, my big boy!

2 comments:

Lori T said...

Awesome! Yea Drew!

Hilary Gresham said...

That is so wonderful!!! I am so happy for y'all! Go Drew!! Maybe Manatee will be his next word ;)

This Might Tickle Your Fancy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin