I am still reveling in your babyness. I’m having to soak it up because you’re trying to grow up on me more and more each day. In the last month you’ve hit several milestones:
1. You went from 2 teeth to 6! You have 2 on the bottom and 4 on the top.
2. You’re officially a crawler! I had my first “Where’s Hannah?” moment the other day. Just today you pulled up onto the first step on our staircase. A babygate is, once again, in my future. (Hello, wall damage. We meet again.)
3. You drink out of a straw. You weren’t a fan of any sippy cups. Then your pediatrician suggested a straw sippy. I thought he had no clue what he was talking about, but tried it anyway. Turns out, he just might know what he’s talking about!
4. You are fussy in the car now. Boo! You want to be turned around, watching what big brother is doing.
5. You sleep through the night completely. (Shiesh…now you’re gonna wake up tonight.) You go to sleep around 8 (usually) and wake up around 8:30-9. I’m counting my lucky stars that you like to sleep in, too. You and your brother get it honest.
6. Notsomuch a fan of baby food anymore. Sometimes you’ll tolerate it and down a jar. Other times you fidget, fuss, and whine in that chair until you get finger foods. You’re doing so well with chewing now (hello, 4 new teeth!) that it makes mealtimes a little easier. You like cheese, turkey, green beans, puffs, carrots, apples, and bananas.
7. You got your toenails painted for the first time the other day! They were nothing short of messy, but they were done; Mommy was so happy! It made you look like a little lady!
8. You visited the zoo for the second time in your life. The first time you slept through the entire thing, though. So this counts as the first time with your eyes open. You loved it!
That’s quite a bit of changes in just one month! You’re still in a size four diaper and wear a 12 months size in clothes. You are the sweetest, most tender-hearted little thing! I could EAT YOU WITH A SPOON!
You still like:
Baths, especially with Drew & Daddy
Playing with your brother
I cherish you so much, my Hannah. Your sweet, soft hands are so precious when they clap and wave. I am constantly stopped by people in public to tell me how beautiful you are, especially your head of hair. My prayer for you is that your heart is as beautiful as your outside and that you love God with every fiber of your being! You own half of my heart, sweet one.